Friday, May 31, 2013

Garage Sale Haul!!

I love seeing what people pick up at rummage sales, so I thought I'd start sharing!  I usually hit a few every Friday ~ It's a great way to save money and it's FUN!

I got up early this morning, grabbed a latte and met up with my Sister in Law in a town nearby.  It was their city wide sale day, but it was rainy so there weren't as many sales as I had expected.  If you are bringing kids, it's nice to have a buddy so you can tag team.

Today I spent about $15.  Not pictured is a fabulous baby swing that I scored for only $5!  I saw one just like it at Target for $30 last week!
\

2 dress up dresses in decent condition, 2 Bob The Builder tractors, a headband, 2 kid's books, a Hello Kitty lunchbox, rain boots, a tank top for me, 2 dresses and a pair of shorts bibs for my oldest, a sweatshirt and rashguard/bottoms set for my little lady, then 2 shirts and 2 pairs of jammies for my oldest!

0 comments:

Post a Comment