Monday, May 20, 2013

MAY Birchbox and Ipsy

I've been loving subscription boxes lately.  I've tried 1 month of Citrus Lane (which we LOVED- I'm planning to get it again soon.  Use my link for $10 off!) and PopSugar Must Have.  I've gotten Conscious Box a few times.  I'm on my 7th or so Ipsy, and I've gotten Birchbox since last summer.  It's a fun way for me to spoil myself a little every month.  


This month, I only got Birchbox and Ipsy. 

IPSY!! Only $10/month - Adorable bag.  Using it as a coin purse for when the girls and I go to rummage sales this summer.  Lovely pink lipstick by Mirabella. Juice Beauty gloss. Pacifica roll on perfume.  Zoya nail polish.  Yaby concealer.  

I am super loving the lip products.  Both are soft, pretty springy colors.  The perfume is actually really nice- it's "Island Vanilla" - very summery.  The nail polish isn't a color I'd normally chose, but I think it will grow on me.  The concealer is too dark/yellow for my skin, but it makes a great primer for under my eyeshadow.

BIRCHBOX!!  Only $10/month - Comes in a box.  Love the boxes.  We use them for storing tiny toys/art stuff/beads. Amika Nourishing hair Mask. Sumita Eyeliner in black. Runa Guayusa Tea. COOLA SPF moisturizer. Marvis Toothpaste.

This month was fun.  I've tried the Hair Mask before and loved it.  I was able to deep condition my short hair 2 times, and my 4 year old's once.  I love the smell and it works really well.  Not super excited about another black eyeliner, but I can always use it.  The tea is yummy!!  There were 4 flavors in the sample and I've already enjoyed 2 of them.  I honestly haven't tried the moisturizer yet.  I'll save it for a super hot day when I need some sun protection on my shoulders.  I'm also saving the toothpaste for our vacation this summer.

One of my favorite things about Birchbox is that you can leave feedback for each item and you get 10 points.  So every month, I can earn 50 + points, just for leaving reviews on the samples they send!   100 points =  $10 in their awesome store, and I often am able to get full size products for almost free!  You also get 1 point per dollar you spend in the shop, and 50 points for referring a friend.  Awesome rewards!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment