Wednesday, October 16, 2013

What I got - September - Citrus Lane + an announcement

Since my October box just shipped, I figured now would be a good time to share my September box contents!  Just a little late.  ;) 
We've gotten Citrus Lane once before and I was super happy with what we got, so I decided to give it another try.  We are excited to announce that BABY #3 is on the way and I wanted to get a few new, fun baby things, so I chose a gender neutral box and put January as the month of birth.
We got::
a Skip Hop Chime Ball
     Episencial Playful Wash
diaper rash cream
a Julep nail polish for mama
a board book

Overall, I was really happy with this month's box!  We always need more books and natural baby wash.  The Chime Ball and baby wash alone retail for $10 each, so I feel like I got a good deal.  Plus, it's super fun to get a surprise box of baby things.  By Baby #3, there aren't a lot of things that we *need* ...unless baby turns out to be a boy.  (We aren't finding out until birth.)

My October box should be here within a few days!  Looking forward to sharing it with you!



Sign up with my link and get $10 off Citrus Lane!

0 comments:

Post a Comment