Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Our summer vacation - Picture Post!

We were in Rapid City, South Dakota last week for a quick family vacation.  We try to go there once a year, and it's always a great time. I thought I'd share a few pictures with you all!

They have a really awesome Downtown Square with a splash park.  We had lots of fun there!
Daddy Dibs and Olivia.
I am LOVING my Girasol Amitola wrap.  Big girl in a rucksack carry.
Baby girl resting on her mama.
Olivia got to hold a baby chick at the petting zoo.
She also got to ride a sweet little pony!
We stopped for a picnic at a gorgeous little stream, and Daddy couldn't resist a little adventure after a day of splashing and the petting zoo.
Storybook Island is a huge park with tons of fun things for kids to play on.  It's free, so if you are ever in Rapid City, check it out!  We go every time we are in Rapid.
I REALLY love this carrier!
Sweet little Hazel!   


Thanks for looking!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment