Lisanne said... 14
commented on your review, the orange mint soap
October 4, 2010 11:00 AM
Rhineland Farm is in Glen Rose Texas. We humanely raise our farm animals, grow good things and have a quaint farm shop filled with handcrafted soap, artisan chocolates, wool dryer balls and more. If you're ever in the area, stop by for a visit!
PRIZE : 2 wool dryer balls, scented with "Rooibos Tea, a red tea base topped with notes of cinnamon bark, honey, warmed vanilla and blood orange". They are multi colored- orange, fuchsia, and white!
As always, I'm going to make this easy for you! ONE comment, THREE things !
1. Go to their etsy, and tell me which item in their shop is your favorite!
2. Let me know that you are a fan of Rhineland Farm Store and Dibs! on Facebook.
3. Your email address so I can contact you in the event that you win!
EASY BONUS ENTRIES :
1. Comment on the review I did of Rhineland Farm Store - You can find it in the Photo Album on my Facebook page.
2. Follow my blog.
3. Tag Rhineland Farm Store and Dibs! in a status update on Facebook. Make sure that it has the word "giveaway" in it, and link back to here! http://katydibs.blogspot.com/
4.Purchase something from Rhineland Farm Store and get 10 extra entries!
This will be open until MONDAY, October 11th, and a winner will be selected using a random number generator.
I offer 2 giveaways per week! Make sure you check out the other giveaway I am offering right now!!