1. Ashley said... 18
1. I commented!
2. I am a fan of 29 Diapers and Dibs!
2.SewingMama said... 6
I commented! :)
fan of you both and
3.The Vermilya Family said... 13
Intrigued indeed! Fan of 29 Diapers and Dibs! Left a comment on the review. Thanks!
4.kbs said... 22
Fan of both
5.jholtonquilts said... 3
This sounds like a great book!!!
Fan of both
"New parents are often dismayed to discover that baby's first year costs an average of $10,000--and that doesn't include daycare! But there is a way to beat the system, saving upwards of $7000 without sacrificing safety or quality. The best news is that when it comes to buying baby gear, the cheaper choice can be the Greener choice—you just have to know how to save serious money. Ecofrugal Baby can teach you how. In this book you will find: the best modern techniques for saving money on baby costs, chapters arranged by topic (e.g. clothing) so you can easily find what you're looking for, cheat sheets to remind you of the tips covered in each section, and a baby gear checklist that doubles as a cost/savings calculator. Ecofrugal Baby is a must-have resource for busy parents who want to spend their hard-earned money on a college fund, not sippy cups. If you or someone you know is gearing up for the baby gear hunt, don't go without this book. It will save you thousands. "
"Ecofrugal Baby: How To Save 70% Off Baby's First Year" is available in paperback or as a download! Until October 15th, you can save 15% with coupon code FALLREAD305 at checkout!
PRIZE : Laura has asked me to give away 5 downloads of her book! This giveaway will have 5 different winners!
There is one easy entry option that is mandatory, and quite a few extra entries! No reason for you to not enter! :)
As always, I'm going to make this easy for you! ONE comment, THREE things !
1. Comment on the review I did of "Ecofrugal Baby: How To Save 70% Off Baby's First Year" - You can find it in the Photo Album on my Facebook page.
2. Let me know that you are a fan of 29 Diapers and Dibs! on Facebook.
3. Your email address so I can contact you in the event that you win!
EASY BONUS ENTRIES :
1. Follow my blog.
2. Tag 29 Diapers and Dibs! in a status update on Facebook. Make sure that it has the word "giveaway" in it, and link back to here! http://katydibs.blogspot.com/
3. Blog about this giveaway.
4. Purchase a download/copy of the book and receive 10 extra entries!
5. Go to 29 Diapers, grab her button, and put it on your blog.
This will be open until THURSDAY, October 14th and the winners will be selected using a random number generator!