Sunday, October 20, 2013

What I Got : October ~ Citrus Lane and Birchbox

First up, Citrus Lane!!  I was really happy with this month's box!  Gripe Water was on my shopping list this week, so I was excited to get it in our box!

The girls love the Odd Duck from Boon because he's funny and I like him because he's sealed up so he can't get icky inside!  We actually just threw away a ton of bath toys because we were sick of them getting grimy.

The other two toys are really sweet and will be great for Baby #3.  We have a lot of baby toys, but nothing quite like these.  They both rattle and will be great to teethe on.  This is exactly what I wanted from this subscription - a few gender neutral things for the new baby.  So sweet!

 They have also been emailing me every month with special offers that I can add on to my box.  Last month's was Aden and Anias products with an awesome discount.  I passed on it because we don't know baby's gender...but otherwise it would have been a great add-on!

Use my Citrus Lane link and we both get $10 off our next box!!




Birchbox!  I got an awesome moisture mask that was fun to use in my Friday night bath.  A chapstick, 12 Benefits which is a great detangling spray/leave in conditioner, some sunblock and a pretty pink lip gloss!  It's always fun to get Birchbox, and for only $10 a month it's not a bad deal! 

What I especially love about Birchbox is you get to leave reviews for every product you get in your boxes and you get 10 points each.  100 points = $10 to spend in their shop, so I get a lot of free stuff as time goes on.   You also get points for referring friends, purchasing in the shop, and there are special ways to get bonuses during promotions, too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment