Friday, March 15, 2013

March Birchbox !

I forgot to share my February Birchbox, so I am sharing my March one right away before I forget!!  It just came yesterday.  Super fun!


I've been getting Birchbox  since late last summer-  I have loved every month so far, and am planning to keep it coming.  It's $10 a month and when you sign up you fill out a brief survey with your beauty style, age, hair type, etc. They hook you up with 5-6 beauty samples every month.

This month I got a pretty emery board, a sample of MAKE cream lipstick (loving it!), a sample of MAKE eye makeup remover (tried it tonight, and it's good), Sage + Fasten Common Sense perfume sample (smells pretty), and 2 Macadamia Natural Oil samples - a healing oil treatment, and a hair mask that my daughter and I split tonight.  Both of our hair feels so silky soft after using it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment