Tuesday, September 16, 2014

September Birchbox Review

I love this month's box.  They let me choose it this month.  I had an option to take this box, or to be surprised and get a different combination, but I ADORE the silver Cynthia Rowley eyeliner and my mascara is running on low.  I usually love surprises, but this box looked perfect for me and I actually forgot what I had chosen by the time I opened it!

Cynthia Rowley eyeliner in silver- I love it so much- it's so creamy and stays put for hours. 
Laura Mercier Mascara- I haven't tried this yet.
dr Brandt pores no more vacuum cleaner- haven't tried this yet, but it sounds good.
Naobay lotion- I've gotten this in other month's boxes and am happy for the spare.
Macadamia Cleansing Conditioner- it's to be used in wet hair instead of shampoo and conditioner- sounds interesting, I've never tried something like this before.

Yay!!  I always love Birchbox!

0 comments:

Post a Comment