Thursday, April 11, 2013

Subscription Boxes in APRIL - PopSugar Must Have, Birchbox, and Ipsy.

I've been loving subscription boxes lately.  I've tried 1 month of Citrus Lane (which we LOVED- I'm planning to get it again soon.  Use my link for $10 off!) and PopSugar Must Have.  I've gotten Conscious Box (25% off with code "BESTPLANET) a few times.  I'm on my 6th or so Ipsy, and I've gotten Birchbox since last summer.  It's a fun way for me to spoil myself a little every month.  Here, I'll share what came so far this week.  I'm still expecting a Conscious Box  that I got for free through a great promo they did.


 Ipsy :  A gorgeous pink polish, volumizing powder, a pretty pink blush, some shimmer powder, and a pretty makeup bag.  I liked it a lot this month.  I love volumizing powder, and I haven't tried this brand yet.  I was really happy to see a pretty bag- it seems like half of the ones I've gotten have been dark colors and black.
 

 Pop Sugar Must Have :  This one was a splurge for me.  They are usually $35, but I had a $5 off coupon, so I went for it.  (REFER5 to get $5 off)  I had read tons of reviews, and was really excited to try it out.  I'm pretty disappointed with what came in my box, but that's just how these things go.  I did cancel my subscription already, because I just wasn't impressed and $30 is a LOT for me to spend on something like this.  It had a garment bag- which will actually be nice for my husband, because he's been storing his suit jacket and nice shirts in plastic garment bags. A bar of chocolate, a bracelet, a little bottle of perfume, and some blotting papers for your skin.  I read some other reviews of this month's box, and the value was $100 or so, but I'm not feeling it!  It was worth a try.

Birchbox :  Definitely my favorite box this month.  I always love my Birchbox.  There was a lip gloss, detangler spray, oil (for skin), macaroons, eye cream and a free 1 year subscription to Women's Health magazine as a bonus.




This post contains referral links. :)  I wasn't paid to do these reviews, I just like to read reviews of these kinds of boxes, so I figured I'd contribute back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment