Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Fancy Pansy Review

My name is Krista, and I am a stay at home mom-turned work at home mom. I have two beautiful girls who are the inspiration behind everything I make. I am blessed with my wonderful and encouraging husband, who supports all my dreams.

"She makes linen garments and sells them, and supplies the merchants with sashes." Proverbs 31:24 (NIV)


The Fancy Pansy creates quality cloth diapers, cloth diaper covers, wet bags, diaper inserts, pail liners, and more!




You can use the code "April20" for 20% off through the end of April


This is my second review from The Fancy Pansy.  She sent me a diaper cover to review back in November.  My big girl actually wore it to bed last night with a prefold!  The cover is still in awesome shape after all this time, and it is still one of our go-to night time covers.

This time, she sent me a wet bag to review.  I really liked it!  I was honestly surprised when it came, because every other wetbag I have has PUL and a non-waterproof layer of fabric to make it pretty.  This wetbag just has the one layer of pretty PUL.  It dries much faster than my other wet bags


Since it is only the one layer, it washes up really nicely, and like I said before- it dries super fast.  It held in odors very well, and I love the cute prints she offers!

This is an awesome wet bag for the diaper bag.  It's nice and simple and doesn't take up very much room.  It comfortably held 2 pocket diapers & the handful of dirty wipes.  I also used it another time and was able to get 5 flat diapers in there. Perfect for a short outing, or for running errands.


0 comments:

Post a Comment